Friday, August 8, 2008

18: Pretending to be HappyNormal

So because The Men in the White Coats
don't like me to have Super Powers or The Voices,
i decided to try out something new i figured out
with the Happy Time Vaccine.
I been experimenting again, and i figgered out a Way
to not only stop Happy Time,
bbut also make it look like i didin't!!!
So even tho i look Happy Timed, i can still get Ideas!
So i gots a new IdeaPlan:
i'll pretend i'm HappyNormal,
and then Respectably Normal People will like me,
so then i can manipulate them to do what The Voices want!!
i haven't figgered out how to go about this of course,
cuz even tho i can look calm and Normal,
i still need to know how to act Normal.
Soooooooo, i gots a new Hobby:
People Watching!!!
This is a very exciting activity.
You watch Normal People,
then when you know enuf,
you can pretend to be one!
I'ma report back on my endeavors;
I can't wait to get started!!

-atomicobra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Top two quotes from this one:

#2 - "Respectably Normal People"

#1 - "You watch Normal People,
then when you know enuf,
you can pretend to be one!"