Monday, December 6, 2010

Thirty-1: My Old Fiend

hi.
as always The Leprechaun hates you.
He sends you his worst regards
for the holidae season
we gon burn down some trees!!!
this is gotta be fun!
We're so excited for Tree Burning Season
that is based on our winter equinox.
I DON'T (oops no ALL CAPS,
'cause it's ANNOYING ME)
I don't care (that's more better)
if it's called a solstice!!!
so I listened to Simon and Garfunky like,
over fifty times today.
annnnd here we go again!!
It's Happy Time.
Get out your lighters and wave em back and 4th
Oh SNAP the curtains caught on fire!!!
I didn't even know we had curtains
up in here.
wow, that's PrettyPretty.
Anyway,
MyMusic stopped!!!!!
repairated.
So I was looking at my fingeries
to figger out if i'm a man or women.
longer pointer fingers are from estrogen,
and longer ring fingers are from testosterone.
but if they the same you're gay.
well...
I'm a women all right,
but at least i'm not gay!
um...
maybe i could...
I'll just burn my fingeries
with that curtain-fire
then i won't be a women
or a man or gay or ANYTHING
(oh i hate you sooo much for using CAPS!!!!!!)
ooooh prettypretty fire on the fingeries and
uh ksdy bloard
keyboadrd
lloh
i
can;t
thype
wkith
nlo
finge




-atomicobra

No comments: